I got tagged by Christine a week ago so I thought I'd better get around to responding...
Here are 7 things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I am a Christian.
2. I homeschool my 4 year old, Nathan, and plan to continue teaching all my children at home indefinitely, or until plans change.
3. I received my undergraduate degree in Environmental Design/Construction Management, and before I had children worked for a commercial construction company as a project estimator. So I guess you could say I went from building construction to clothing construction.
4. I am a native Texan and love this state!
5. I have a small tattoo of a butterfly somewhere on my body where the sun don't shine. :)
6. I have been skydiving. Once was enough.
7. I love to travel and during college went backpacking through Europe with my sister. We were gone for 5 weeks and were on very small budgets. Whenever I get to go back with Justin, I'm planning for us to stay in hotels and not youth hostels. It was definitely an experience I'll never forget.